jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

SEPHORA base lissante


Hi sweeties! Happy Thursday!

Today I want to show you my best SEPHORA before makeup foundation!

When I bought this product I was amazed with the touch of the liquid! Is incredible smooth and soft, makes your face look amazing! Have you tried it? If not, I truly recommend it!

Hola!!! Feliz Jueves!

Hoy os quiero enseñar una de mis bases de maquillajes más favoritas! Es para aplicar antes de poner el maquillaje y la crema.

Cuando he comprado este producto me quede sorprendida con el tacto del liquido! Es increiblemente fino y hace tu cara brillar! ¿Lo has probado alguna vez? Si la respuesta es que no, de verdad os lo recomiendo!

Thank you for reading and for visiting!

Gracias por leer y por tu visita!





2 comentarios:

  1. Sounds like an amazing product. I haven't tried it yet but I definitely should give this a try. Have a happy Friday!!

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I recommend you Mira! It really amazing how soft makes your face!

    ResponderEliminar

Añade tu comentario aqui

© Sweety's closet 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis