lunes, 7 de octubre de 2013

Rimmel London New Black Mascara and Lipstick!


Hi there! Happy Monday!

Have you try the new Rimmel London Black Collection?

Just make myself a gift, I've bought the new KATE MOSS Lipstick Pink colour and I felt in love with the colour and smell. This lipstick smells like fresh roses. I think is the first lipstick I really like. You should try it and tell me if is true or not.

Other must have element is the mascara, the new SCANDAL EYES RETRO GLAM makes your eyes very beautiful. The colour of the mascara is black, I allways use this colour, don't know why! Maybe because it's so elegant and simple!

Hope you liked the post!

Thank you for reading and for visiting!





2 comentarios:

Añade tu comentario aqui

© Sweety's closet 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis