lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Weekend journey in Madrid!


Hello sweties! I'm happy to tell you that this weekend I spent some wonderfull days in Madrid. Madrid is a very beautiful city, has a lot of nice places that you can visit.

The first photo is from "Retiro Park". The park is huge, if you want to visit you may need the hole day! I haven't enough time to see it all......

The place I liked the most was the lake where people can rent a boute and have a nice and quite walk on the lake. These days I will post some pictures from the lake but till then here you can see the entrance on the park.



As you can see the park is full of nice flowers.....




I was wearing:

Waiscoat: PRIMARK
Shorts: ZARA
Black Tights: CALZEDONIA
Boots: ANTONIO MIRALLES
Blue Shirt: ZARA


Thank you for reading and for visiting!

2 comentarios:

Añade tu comentario aqui

© Sweety's closet 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis