miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

Le petit pain & friends


Hi sweeties! Happy Wensday!

How's the week going so far? For me is a good week! I spend more quality time with my friends and I discover a very nice place in the center of the city of Castellon (Spain).

It's called LE PETIT PAIN, a quit place that has a french style. Everything is nice there.

I drank a coup of caffe, was delicious! I will definetely go again. With the coffe the waiter give you a sweet and a glass of water. Very courious if you ask me! 

I was there with my sister Cristina, my friend Andreea, my boyfriend Jose and another friend.



Thank you for reading and for visiting!

I was wearing:

Black t-shirt: H&M

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Añade tu comentario aqui

© Sweety's closet 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis