domingo, 25 de agosto de 2013

Lusitana Tavern Zaragoza Day5


Hy there! How's the weekend going? For today post I've prepared some photoshoot I've took in a Portuguese restaurant from Zaragoza!

The Restaurant is very nice and the food very good! I've liked all the plates we've tasted! Here you can see some pictures:


We've had all the restaurant just for us! Was nice to have so much attencion from all the waitters! They put us some candless, was a romantic mood.


We've drink a good bottle of white wine!

My plate was a big plate of meat with an omlette and salade.


The owner of the restaurant invite us to taste a tipical drink from Portugal. The drink was good but too much alcohol for me!

For desert I've eat a very very good chocolate mousse! Sooo tasty!

So, if somebody has the oportunity to go to Zaragoza I specially recomand to go to the Lusitana Tavern, it's a little bit expensive, but worth every penny!

Thank you for reading and for your comments!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Añade tu comentario aqui

© Sweety's closet 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis